Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Something Special For Someone Special


It was like a midsummer's day in the garden today.  Billows of white clouds, blue sky and heat.  The red hibiscus are in their glory.  I know someone who just loves the big tropical looking flowers and this post is for her and for you.  I was so thrilled when they first bloomed in the garden and they still do it for me!


This big garden spider is also for someone special.  I think this might be the biggest one I ever saw.  I know we have plenty of bugs this year.  To see the other side of this Arigope aurantia  and read more about it, click here.

Rain is likely tonight, but tomorrow looks like another day in the garden like this one.

1 comment:

Donna@Gardens Eye View said...

Big things in your garden Becky. I love hardy hibiscu especially the huge flowers and I admire these large spiders...quite the hunters and home makers.